[gptalk] Re: handling remote desktop

  • From: Omar Droubi <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:10:23 -0800

Domain Local Group to a workstation local group- slick- Didn't know that
works-but it does- thanks for clarifying!

I always just followed the practice of users in global groups- global groups to
local groups - and local groups applied to the resource permissions- but I
always used member server local groups and added the GG to those- when say
applying permissions to a folder or a printer- but your config works well and
does help make tracking/auditing much easier- and it does scale and migrate
well.

thanks

Omar