[gptalk] [gptalk]:Unlinking the Default Domain Policy

  • From: Nate Bahta <nathaniel.bahta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:45:49 -0400

Does anyone have any documentation or references to the Best Practice of
unlinking the Default Domain Policy and using a copy of it to avoid corruption
of the Default Domain Policy?  At my old shop we had it set up like that and I
understand why, but at my new shop they do not have it set up like that and I
would like to institute it, but I dont have any real documentation of it being
a Best Practice.  I also have found some stuff in google groups that stated
that it should not be unlinked at all.  Anybody have any concreted evidence or
any hard facts about this practice/procedure?