[gptalk] Re: gpresult taking long time

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:31:34 -0700

Hans-

Have you tried doing this from GPMC to see if it gives the same delay? It
would be interesting to know if GPMC's GPResults wizard gives the same
behavior. If not, then it could be an issue with gpresult.exe itself.

If GPMC does behave the same, the next step might be to do a sniffer trace
to see where that extra time is being spent.

Darren