[gptalk] (gpotalk) Running a ADM file in from the command line

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (gpotalk)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:55:18 +0000

Hello everyone, I have a question that I hope we can figure out.

I have a new server build that I would like to apply a custom adm file too. The
tech that is creating the build would like to run the custom adm file in from
the command line, so he can automate it.
Is it possible to run a adm file onto a server from the command line or should
i just repackage it as a script?

The adm file contains both the default setting (to fall back too) and the
setting that I want and I was hoping to keep this benefit.

I'm open to any idea, and looking forward to hearing from you.

Take Care and have fun --John