[gptalk] Re: gpedit.msc

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:51:42 -0500

Easiest way is to go to a command prompt and type 'set', then hit enter.
This will list all your environment variables.

Look for the PATH variable, which will be a long string of directories
separated by semicolons. Make sure the 'C:\WINDOWS\System32' directory
is in there.

Also make sure your SYSTEMROOT and WINDIR variables are correctly
pointing to 'C:\WINDOWS'

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com