[gptalk] Re: gp template for internet explorer only

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:25:54 -0700

In that case the IE content advisor settings will work for you.
configure www.oursite.com as allowed and *.* as Never
When a user types in any URL not www.oursite.com they will either get prompted
to enter a password to access the site or they will get an administrative
message that tells them the sites are restricted. It is not the prettiest
solution but it is a solution that is included with the product at no charge.