[gptalk] Re: get-sdmgplink

  • From: Dave Sharples <dave.sharples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:59:37 +0000

I don't know what I did there but they do have different GUID's

GPOID        : {1FEB2ECA-6C66-44E4-A023-E298459811E6}
GPODomain    : campus.ncl.ac.uk
Enabled      : True
Enforced     : False
SOMLinkOrder : 55
SOM          : System.__ComObject

Is the next one

Also there are no links with have no underlying GPO's, the OU's were recently
put together.

Adding -Native does return the full list as you suggested (without the names
oviously)

Thanks

Dave