[gptalk] Re: event id 1054

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:01:27 -0800

Omar-

Have you tried  applying the reg tweak described here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840669

?

Darren

Date:                       2/1/2007

Time:                       5:14:26 PM

User:                       NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Computer:               BK-DC1

Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer network.
(An unexpected network error occurred. ). Group Policy processing aborted.