[gptalk] Re: drive rights

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:21:46 -0700

OK apparently it has been a while since I scripted Updating ACL's using
vbscript and WMI

Give me a day or so and I will dig through my scripts and see what I can
come up with or I will try to point you to a simpler method- I was looking
at the cacls.exe  utility to give you the quick fix but I am not sure if you
can specify special deny permissions using it--maybe only a complex script
will work.

Omar

  _____