[gptalk] Re: drive access

  • From: "Jim Bangle" <Jim.Bangle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:51:40 -0700

Has anyne successfully used the Shared Computer Tool Kit and Disk Lcking to
overcome some of these issues?  While I'm not advocating leaving security out
of this discussion, I have found that in the right setting it is easier to blow
away changes to the C: drive with a reboot than it is to try to come up with a
perfect security model.