[gptalk] Re: drive access

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:32:16 -0500

Do you have somewhere other than C: where you can redirect My Documents,
either to a network share or another drive/partition on the PC?

On 9/21/06, Eric Middleton <ericleem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok did the hide drives policy and it worked to hide the drive however if you open my computer and manually type in C:\ it will still let you go to the root of c and create a folder and save to it. Anyone know how to stop this?