[gptalk] Re: disable Integrated Windows Authentication in IE6 w/ GP

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:38:25 -0500

Have you tried running the task with the SYSTEM account and then giving
the computer rights to wherever it needs to copy the file to? That is
easier anyway because you don't have to go around updating every
scheduled task each time you change your password.

//signed//
Jamie R Nelson
Systems Engineer
Ingenium Corporation