[gptalk] corrupt gptteml.inf

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (gpotalk)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:40:21 +0000

When I import a custom.inf file into a group policy, then click on apply, i get
access denied to the gpttmpl.inf. I check the acl's for the file in sysvol and
I have full rights to the file, but I noticed the the read only attribute is
set.

When this happens all of my settings in the policy are changed to not defined,
and I have to restore the policy from backups.

I've completed this process with out any problems in my development and test
forest (which are copies of production) with out any problems.

Does anyone have any ideas or a place to start troubleshooting this from.

Thanks --John