[gptalk] Re: corrupt admin template in Default Domain Controller

  • From: "Piet Slaghekke" <pslaghekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:23:51 -0400

Hi Darren,

I do not have a backup.. that is the problem (-:

The corrupt file is on the main DC   (I added a replica recently, but
that was after the corruption occurred.)
So there is no good GPO available.

Do I have to rebuild the GPO?  I have not tried deleting it yet, and
assume I can't since I am not able to edit it.  If that is the case what
are my options?

there are many settings in this GPO which I need to keep.