[gptalk] Re: corrupt admin template in Default Domain Controller

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:15:49 -0700

Ok. If that's the case, then that means the file truly is corrupted, which
means you will probably have to restore that GPO from backup. Hopefully you
have a recent GPMC backup of the GPO? Also, you might also try changing the
DC that GP Editor is focused on to another within your environment, just in
case the corruption is only on the PDC DC.