[gptalk] Re: clicking on links in outlook 2003

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:11:44 -0700

Are you using the Outlook 2003 ADM?  If you are there is a setting under
Administrative Templates -> Microsoft Outlook 2003 -> Tools | Options ->
Security -> Enable links in e-mail attachments.  This has the standard Not
Configured, Enabled, Disabled settings.  For Enabled you have the option to
check if you want to enforce the setting on or off.  If you're not using
this ADM, I would suggest installing it and then checking Enabled and
Enforce setting on.

On 4/11/07, Aristotle Zoulas <zou@xxxxxx> wrote:

 The link is there, when they click on it they get "operation has been
cancelled…" Works fine with ie6, craps out with ie7. Works fine with ie7 and
no software group policy.