[gptalk] Re: cant view all my options

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:24:36 -0800

Frankly, it sounds like the underlying ADM that is stored with that GPO
(system.adm) is somehow corrupt or missing some stuff. Do you know how to
navigate to the SYSVOL portion of a GPO? If so, you could copy a known good
version of system.adm into the ADM folder of that GPO's SYSVOL portion and
see if that fixes the problem.

Darren