[gptalk] Re: cant view all my options

  • From: "Bean, Scott" <beans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:18:52 -0500

I have tried on multiple machines and double checked the filtering.  I
can create a new policy and everything shows up fine.  I can also see
the Admin Template settings.  It just seems that not all the settings
are there.  From the Desktop settings I see disabled, enabled, and not
configured options that have been set.  I do not see the following

"remove the desktop cleanup wizard"

"remove properties from the recycle bin context menu"

"remove my computer icon from the desktop"

Although all of these have been set.