[gptalk] Re: auto install

  • From: "Eric Middleton" <ericleem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:10:25 -0500

Hey guys thanks for all the replies.  I do have my msi's in a shared folder
on a server that users have rights but I am not sure about computers.  Do I
need to change the client computers rights to admin?  If I do this when a
user logs in will they still have limited access?  Thanks again you guys are
great

  _____