[gptalk] Re: auto install

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:28:15 -0700

Agreed. Netlogon is probably not the place for these--you don't necessarily
want your packages replicating to every DC.. A good DFS share somewhere on a
file server is your best bet. Eric I think your best bet again is to use the
msi*.log files in c:\windows\temp to troubleshoot why the per-computer
assignment is not working.

Darren

  _____