[gptalk] Re: auto install

  • From: "Robert Mariani" <rmariani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:23:34 +1000 (EST)

Although a valid suggestion i would not be putting my msi files in the Netlogon
directory -

I believe best practice is to create a shared folder on the
network and allow access via security groups etc...

just my 2c

Rob

On Wed, September 20, 2006 11:08 am, Jim Bangle said:

Eric,

Are your msi files in Netlogon or a subfolder
thereof? They must be stored there, though the assign process will allow you to
browse
to other locations and point to msi's elsewhere. I was caught by this early on.