[gptalk] Re: adding persistent route

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:52:53 +0100

Well,

Isn't it possible to "hit" the computers instead? As you are trying to add
Persistent rules I guess these Users have their own computers - or else
every other user will be hit by the persistent rule.

Computer Startup scripts are running in SYSTEM context - they will be able
to process the ROUTE ADD command successfully.

Side note: You only need to use one type of filtering (in most cases) - a)
OU filtering or B) Security filtering. But, for now I think the most
important thing is to get the command up and running.

/Jakob