[gptalk] Re: acrobat reader 9[Scanned]

  • From: "Scott Klassen" <klas9574@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:16:14 -0500

I didn't.  The original poster may have though.

The only two reasons I can think of for this to happen in my environment is:

1)       A small intermittent bug in the installer.

2)      I didn't use GPO, instead remote deploying while the systems were in
use.  It's possible that the users of those two systems had PDF files loaded
when the uninstall of 8/install of 9 took place, causing some strangeness.

Scott Klassen