[gptalk] Re: acrobat reader 9

  • From: "Ryan Lonergan" <rlonergan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:51:52 -0600

I have tried to set a couple manually and it doesn't seem to take.  It
works for the first file and after that it stops again.  However to a
post that was above this one most of the users were still logged in when
this took place I'm not sure if they were in .pdf's it's possible.  What
do you think is the best solution for this redeploy.  The ones I have
tried manually setting doesn't seem to be working.  Even if I uninstall
reader it never fully associates with .pdf's

Ryan