[gptalk] Re: access denied (security filtering)

  • From: "McDonald, William" <wmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:31:50 -0700

John, Darren,

I was seeing the GPO denied in the computer section and stopping there.
Now I'm looking in the user's section and it is being approved there. So
maybe I'm getting somewhere.

I only want one loopback GPO in my TS OU for simplicity. Can that one be
set to 'merge'? Or must it be 'replace'?

Regards,
Bill McDonald
Systems Administrator II          Ebara Technologies, Inc.
51 Main Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95838
Direct: (916) 923-7865
Fax: (916) 920-5066