[gptalk] Re: access denied (security filtering)

  • From: "McDonald, William" <wmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:04:40 -0700

Darren,

You have it right. I have loopback in the 1st GPO attached to the TS OU.
That is applying correctly as long as the scope includes authenticated
users. In fact, all of my GPOs in this OU will work if I include
authenticated users in the scope, but if I remove authenticated users
and substitute with any other group or user, it fails.

Regards,
Bill McDonald
Systems Administrator II          Ebara Technologies, Inc.
51 Main Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95838
Direct: (916) 923-7865
Fax: (916) 920-5066