[gptalk] Re: access denied (security filtering)

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:06:22 -0700

Only one GPO needs to set loopback Bill. So if I understand correctly, you
have a GPO setting loopback and then another GPO, linked to the TS OU, that
is permissioned for a particular group and setting some user configuration
settings, and that 2nd GPO is not applying to users logging into those TS
boxes due to security filtering?

Darren