[gptalk] Re: access denied (security filtering)

  • From: "McDonald, William" <wmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:51:57 -0700

Hi John,

Thanks for the input. I created a separate loopback gpo in the ts ou and
applied to authenticated users and set replace mode. no other changes in
this gpo. Unfortunately I have the same result for any other gpo in the
ts ou that is applied to any more restrictive group that authenticated
users. For both a single user, or a global security group with users in
it I get the access denied (security filtering) error. Do my other gpos
for the ts also need loopback inabled, or will the one loopback gpo take
care of this?

Thanks again,

Regards,
Bill McDonald
Systems Administrator II          Ebara Technologies, Inc.
51 Main Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95838
Direct: (916) 923-7865
Fax: (916) 920-5066