[gptalk] Re: Wireless Configurations in Group Policy

  • From: "Tom Strader" <tstrader@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:03:27 -0400

Ok...

Checked Wireless policy settings on Default Domain Policy and the one I
created. No Wireless policies are defined in either.

Checked the local Laptop policies, none defined there.

We have a Radius server on one of the DC's, nothing is defined there,
however, I can un-join the laptop from the domain and I can manipulate
the wireless settings on the laptop normally. Once we re-join, that
ability goes away.

I'm stumped by this one.

-Tom