[gptalk] Re: Windows can not perform filter check

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:06:55 -0700

Mary-

Not sure if anyone answered this. I have not seen this issue specifically.
Have you tried looking in the WBEM logs to see if WMI is throwing an error.
They are held in C:\windows\system32\wbem\Logs.

Darren

****

Darren Mar-Elia

CTO & Founder

SDM Software, Inc.

 <http://www.sdmsoftware.com> www.sdmsoftware.com

Finally, script Group Policy Settings with the NEW GPexpertT Scripting
Toolkit For PowerShell at  <http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php>
http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php!