[gptalk] Windows Settings under Computer Settings not being included...

  • From: "Baiel, Zach" <baielz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:34:23 -0500

Hello everyone.  I have quite a problem.  For some reason, none of my settings
under Computer Configuration->Windows Settings is being added to any of my
Group Policies.  Does anyone know why this might be happening?  We're running
Windows Server 2003, if that helps.

I check the reg.pol file to see if changes are made, but the settings do not
show.  Also, when I have the reg.pol open, I can apply settings from this
folder, however, if you do any other settings, GPO Editor will complain and say
that the file is in use.

Very strange.  This problem, just started happening a week or so ago without
any reason that I know of.  Any help would be great appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Zach
"*** This message is from the West Lafayette Community School Corporation and
may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee of this e-mail or it was addressed to you in
error, you are not authorized to copy or distribute this e-mail or attachments.
 Any error in addressing or delivery of this e-mail does not waive
confidentiality or privilege.  If you received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete it.  This e-mail message may not be copied,
distributed, or forwarded without this statement and the permission of the
sender.***"