[gptalk] Re: Windows 2003 Service Pack 2

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:16:19 +0000

Thanks Bart, I download the file, I noticed that the file name is
PolicySettings2003SP1+office Are the SP2 settings included?

Take Care and Have Fun --John

From: <bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxx>

> All settings included.
>
> Sorry for the big file everyone, but it might be usefull to you to.
>

> Vriendelijke groeten,
> Cordialement,
> Kind Regards,
> Schillebeeks Bart
> Active Directory Security Consultant
> Small and Departmental Systems - NT Systems Fortis Bank
> Bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> AD Internet Consulting BVBA
>
> Disclaimer:
> except
> where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them
> be the views of any such entity.This Message is in no way legally binding and
> has to be viewed as a personal opinion of the sender. This message reflects
> in
> no way the views of FORTIS BANK and its associates and AD internet Consulting
> BVBA and its associates. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information
> given
> in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not
> constitute
> an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed
> transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal
> written confirmation.
>
> AD Internet Consulting BVBA, Hezemeer 7, 2430 Eindhout-Laakdal ON:0470419019
> www.adinternet.com mailto:Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them
to be the views of any such entity.This Message is in no way legally binding
[...]

Fortis disclaimer :
http://www.fortis.be/legal/disclaimer.htm

Privacy policy related to banking activities of Fortis:
http://www.fortisbank.be/legal/privacy_policy.htm

--- End Message ---