[gptalk] Re: Windows 2003 Service Pack 2

  • From: <bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:55:13 +0200

All settings included.

Sorry for the big file everyone, but it might be usefull to you to.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Kind Regards,
Schillebeeks Bart
Active Directory Security Consultant
Small and Departmental Systems - NT Systems Fortis Bank
AD Internet Consulting BVBA

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them
to be the views of any such entity.This Message is in no way legally binding
and has to be viewed as a personal opinion of the sender. This message reflects
in no way the views of FORTIS BANK and its associates and AD internet
Consulting BVBA and its associates. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing
information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and
does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the
terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and
subject to our formal written confirmation.

AD Internet Consulting BVBA, Hezemeer 7, 2430 Eindhout-Laakdal ON:0470419019
www.adinternet.com mailto:Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx