[gptalk] Re: Win32_ComputerSystem Questions

  • From: "Joel Calhoun" <joel.calhoun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:20:51 -0500

you could try the like operator with the _.

so something like this

SELECT * FROM Win32_ComputerSystem Where Caption LIKE "___________L%"

the _ matches exactly one character so that would be 11 _'s and the
character you are looking for the % sign will match the rest of the name if
it is longer then 12.

Not sure if that is what you were looking for.