[gptalk] Who changed a gpo?

  • From: "Johnson, Matthew" <mjohnson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:08:47 -0400

How can I identify which user account changed a GPO?  I was able to see
under the details tab when it was last modified, but I need to figure
out who changed it.

Matthew Johnson

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This electronic message contains information from
Fisher-Titus Medical Center and
may be protected health information or other confidential and privileged
information under law.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named
above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone at
419/668-8101.