[gptalk] Re: Where's the Documents Folder on a Roaming Profile Downloading onto a Vista Device?

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:15:54 -0500

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. As far as the second device is concerned,
it should have no idea a profile was ever created on the first. So you
would think it would at least create the "Documents" folder no matter
what.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>