[gptalk] Re: Where's the Documents Folder on a Roaming Profile Downloading onto a Vista Device?

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:42:27 -0500

Strange. Just because you've excluded the folder from roaming doesn't
mean it should not be present when a new profile is created. That should
be completely independent of Group Policy. Have you checked the shell
folder registry settings in instances where this is happening? Is the
"Personal" reg value present and pointed at the correct location (i.e.
%USERPROFILE%\Documents)?

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>