[gptalk] Re: Warn Me Closing Multiple Tabs

  • From: "Florian Frommherz" <florian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:49:22 +0100

Howdie!

I?ve some information about ADM template, but not with ADMX:

I?ve setup a little howto on this. It might not be perfect nor 100%
accurate, but it should get you started:

http://www.frickelsoft.net/blog/?p=62

Official Microsoft documentation on this would be

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323639 and

There?s also a sample chapter from O?Reilly?s book ?Windows System Policy
Editor?:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/winsyspe/chapter/ch08.html - some new things
are not present there (like explain text), but you should get a working ADM
template with that.

Cheers,

Florian