[gptalk] Re: WMI Question

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:53:16 -0500

If you're looking for something free, you can also check out the WMI
Admin Tools pack by Microsoft. Their WMI browser isn't the greatest, but
it is doesn't cost you anything and works fine if all you need to do is
poke around the WMI repository.

WMI Administrative Tools
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=6430F853-1120-
48DB-8CC5-F2ABDC3ED314&displaylang=en>