[gptalk] Re: WMI Question

There are lots of resources for WMI/VB scripting......

Here is a couple.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/createit.mspx#ERB

http://www.devguru.com <http://www.devguru.com/>

Stephen W. Tappmeyer
Wintel Computing
Citigroup North America Information Technology (NAIT)
1000 Technology Drive, MS 260
O'Fallon, Missouri, 63368-2240
Tel: 636.261.1490
Fax: 636-261-1500