[gptalk] Re: WMI Not Working on all domain systems.

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:14:17 -0600

Good to hear. J

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Piet Slaghekke
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 2:07 PM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: WMI Not Working on all domain systems.

Ok I found the problem.  It had to do with security rights on my GPO's
When I went through each GPO's settings in GPMC  some of the GPO's said
that their security settings did not coincide with those Sysvol.  It
asked me to correct this is by clicking "OK"    After gpupdate /force  I
was able to use my WMI again!!

Thanks for the help!  I am glad this issue is finally solved.