[gptalk] Re: WMI Filter to exclude Servers

  • From: Thorbjörn Sjövold <thorbjorn.sjovold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:05:53 +0200

Just to clarify on Darrens comment, WMI filters were introduced in XP/2003 and
supported on those platforms and forward.

Best,
Thorbjörn Sjövold
Special Operations Software
www.specopssoft.com
thorbjorn.sjovold a t specopssoft.com

Download our free tool for remote Gpupdate with graphical reporting,
http://www.specopssoft.com/products/specopsgpupdate/default.asp