[gptalk] WMI

  • From: "Salandra, Justin" <jsalandra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:33:46 -0500

I am trying to create a WMI Filter that looks for a specific program to
be installed and if it is then apply the policy.  Which Class should I
be looking in?

Justin A. Salandra

Network Engineer

Transatlantic Reinsurance Co.

80 Pine Street

7th Floor

New York, NY 10005

P: 212.770.2157

C: 917.455.0110

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this email
(and any attachments hereto) is confidential and may be
protected by legal privileges and work product immunities.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or
disseminate the information. Receipt by anyone other than the
intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client or work
product privilege. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently
delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although
this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it
is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
insure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
Transatlantic Reinsurance Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates
either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way
from its use."