[gptalk] Vista lock down

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:33:35 -0000

Hi

in the middle of locking down Vista to bare minimum and I am trying to
prevent the help and Support from being launched.

I have put the HelpPane.exe in the Admin Templets--> System --> Dont run
Specified Windows applications but it still launched.

Has anyone been able to stop this help screnn apearing.

thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton CCNA
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Tel : 01 4011253
LTAI

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.