[gptalk] Re: Vista Start Menu - Printer Option

  • From: "James F. Prudente" <jprudente@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:28:55 -0500

My admin account doesn't receive the GPO, so I can't yet speak to that
issue. While logged in as an admin, I can (manually) customize the start
menu and add or remove the printer item. As a standard user, I can
customize the menu but the printer setting has no effect - the printer
item will not show.

I am going to take a look via Regmon - right as soon as I fix the other
twenty or so Vista printing issues I'm working on. Sigh.

Thanks again.