[gptalk] Re: Vista Start Menu - Printer Option

  • From: "James F. Prudente" <jprudente@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:55:04 -0500

Thanks Darren for the quick reply. I must be missing something here
though. I disabled that setting, but still don't get Printers on the
menu. Interestingly, when I manually customize the start menu as a
limited user, I can check Printers but it doesn't appear. As an admin
things work as expected.

Any other thoughts?