[gptalk] Re: Vista - Enable Protected Mode

  • From: "Tim Bolton" <jsclmedave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:31:39 -0500

I am going to try to RDP into a vista box in the morning then load the
client side GP there.  I was also going to run

GPRESULT /H %TEMP%\UserRSOP.htm /scope user
and
GPRESULT /H C:\ComputerRSOP.htm /scope computer

Especially sine RSOP does not work correctly on Vista SP1.

Not sure what else to do...

--
Tim Bolton