[gptalk] Re: View gpo results in ecel

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:44:38 +0000

you can open Excell then Data | XML | Import you might have to play around with 
it to get the import to work. 

You might also want to look at XMLnotepad.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=72D6AA49-787D-4118-BA5F-4F30FE913628&displaylang=en


 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
> :-). If I had about 10 more hours in my day than I have now...
> 
> But seriously, there is no "easy" way to do this. I have been working on a 
> project that has required me to parse XML result files, but it's not trivial. 
> If 
> I end up creating something half-way usable, I will definitely post it on my 
> site and this list. 
> 
> Darren
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On 
> Behalf 
> Of sunshine.baines@xxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:41 AM
> To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [gptalk] Re: View gpo results in ecel
> 
> Yes I seen where I can save as xml, but I'm not sure on how to import it to 
> excel.  I tried it and it didn't work for me.
> 
> Maybe you could help out.
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
> 
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:11:02 
> To:<gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [gptalk] Re: View gpo results in ecel
> 
> 
> Or XML. If you are adept with XSL, you can transform the XML report into 
> anything you want.
> 
> Darren
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On 
> Behalf 
> Of sunshine.baines@xxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:09 AM
> To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [gptalk] Re: View gpo results in ecel
> 
> So I guess the only way for me view gpo results is htm?
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
> 
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:00:10 
> To:<gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [gptalk] Re: View gpo results in ecel
> 
> 
> Generally speaking, HTML doesn't translate well into Excel format. I think
> you'll have a hard time doing that.
> 
> Darren
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Sunshine Baines
> Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:58 AM
> To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [gptalk] View gpo results in ecel
> 
> I tried to import gpo results to excel after saving to htm, but it
> fails verifying scheme.  I would like to view results in excel
> ***********************
> You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to
> gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by
> logging into the freelists.org Web interface. Archives for the list are
> available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/
> ************************
> 
> ***********************
> You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to 
> gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the freelists.org 
> Web 
> interface. Archives for the list are available at 
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/
> ************************
> bj²ryÅ¡jÃ?vzâ??¦â??¹~â??²Ã?ºnâ?°Å¾Jyâ?°9â??Šžâ?¦y²®nzqrz®
> â??j½ij¶Ã?­Š¢jŠþj
> 
> ***********************
> You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to 
> gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the freelists.org 
> Web 
> interface. Archives for the list are available at 
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/
> ************************
> b�j{��r�y��
> jY��v)zf�ڦ
> Ö?���~��+���+�{nÇ?���J�yË?�9���x�Ú?�y�ۮ
> n)z�q�rzÇ®Ø?+j���i�jض��
> ��ˢ�j����
> jY
> 
> ***********************
> You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to 
> gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the freelists.org 
> Web 
> interface. Archives for the list are available at 
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/
> ************************

***********************
You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to 
gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by 
logging into the freelists.org Web interface. Archives for the list are 
available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/
************************

Other related posts: