[gptalk] Re: Using a WMI Filter instead of Site Policies

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:44:11 -0500

Looks like a co-worker of yours has already brought this up in another
thread. See "User Hive settings set during logon..." for more detail.
The short story is that Win32_NTDomain should work if you also filter on
the caption attribute.

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>