[gptalk] Re: Using GPO to remove Trusted Sites

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:18:34 -0800

First off, you might want to set the policy on IE Maintenance processing
that tells it to always process regardless of whether the GPO has changed.
IE Maintenance is pretty lame about refreshing itself. You might also try
doing a gpupdate /force to see if that helps. Secondly, you might want to
consider abandoning this method for setting Trusted Sites and using the XP,
SP2 Admin. Templates approach, assuming all your clients are at that level.